Here you can improve your productivity and earn rewards for doing so. Use your rewards to educate underprivileged children and enter weekly contests for great prizes.
This first-of-its-kind mobile app rewards you for not using social media, helps you focus better and be more productive, and allows you to use rewards to send low-income children to school. For every 1 minute you lock your phone, you get 1 key, or a reward. The more keys you collect and the more focused you are, the better you can help.
You may also like: 7 Best Walk Reminder Apps for Android & iOS
With the release of the update, even more interesting things have been brought to the app:
- The developers have come up with a formula to convert your keys into “Zen points” so you can increase your chances of winning the “Zen Master” contest.
- As you get closer to your goal, we provide you with updates to keep you motivated.
- The procedure for setting up the permissions required for Lock&Stock has also been changed. Forget confusing file extensions forever.
You may also like: 10 Free Body Fat Calculator Apps for Android & iOS
But what are the features of this app:
- Perhaps the most wonderful feature provided by this app is children’s education: If you also want to help children gain access to education, you can use your keys or rewards to sponsor classes and education for children from low-income families.
- Lockout Mode: If you feel like you could use more productivity, start a lockout session and focus better.
- Zen Master Mode: If you think you have what it takes to be first in the app rankings, then curb your impulses to log on to social media and collect “Zen points” to become a Zen Master and win weekly prizes.
You may also like: 13 Best Eye Exercise Apps (Android & iOS)